divine decorative concrete
We specialize in quality custom interior and exterior polished concrete floor designs.
Whether for residential or commercial concrete floor design, we take pride in producing the best work in Southern California. We utilize the best materials, state-of-the-art equipment, micro toppings, and the most creative designs available in the industry. Our goal is to always exceed your expectations!
Why Polished Concrete?
Polished decorative concrete is rapidly becoming a preferred flooring alternative. Homeowners, retailers, restaurants, educational and medical facilities are choosing polished concrete for their floor finish due to the cost savings, easy to clean, durability and allergy free advantages over other types of floor coverings.
We separate ourselves from our competitors by providing the highest quality of materials, latest equipment technology, and our attention to detail.
We are passionate about concrete polish decorating. We achieve our passion by utilizing the best materials, state-of-the-art equipment, and the most creative designs available in the industry.
Polished decorative concrete is rapidly becoming a preferred flooring alternative. It has cost saving, easy to clean, durable and allergy free advantages.
“The floor looks great, and we’ve gotten amazing feedback from friends and others who’ve passed through here (e.g. General contractor, wood floor guy, window covering folks). Thanks for the reminder on the floor care.”Candy and Marc Denari
Divine concrete provides amazing customer service as well as creating incredible floors. We could not be happier with our polished concrete floor. We have a newly built custom home and they were really careful about the way they worked in the space. They were also terrific about working into a tight schedule. Nearly everybody who walks into the house compliments the beauty of the floors and they feel really nice underfoot.AB Forrest
Recently Completed Projects
- Denari Residence, San Diego. Interior Polished concrete
- Tracey Anderson Residence, La Costa. Polished concrete floor and counter tops (kitchen and bathrooms)
- Sechres Residence, Leucadia Beach. Natural Polished concrete floors
- David Horowitz, Encinitas. Patio resurfacing/stained
- The DeWet Residence, Rancho Penasquitos. Overlay/stained floor
- Lupa Carey Residence, Vista. Overlay/stained
- Shelton family rental property, Oceanside. Polished concrete/stained
- Horizon Christian fellowship church and school, Rancho Santa Fe, CA. Polished 6,000 square feet Gym and Theater
- Tampico Express Ice cream shop (chain stores)
- Cal State San Marcos University. Stained polished floor.
- Means Engineering, Carlsbad (Palomar airport area). Polished their 10,000 SF warehouse
- New Song Church, Oceanside, polished stained library and other areas
- South-West Traders Distributor office and distribution warehouse, Temecula. Polished concrete/stained
- 3 Amigos Market, Escondido. Polished concrete